Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a VIN assigned today. See screen shots- its a PF419007. Im guessing itā€™s a 2023. If it is I want to deny it. My financing did expire and thats an open item.

IMG_9247.png
IMG_9246.png

Reactions: react
As far as I can tell itā€™s an in-house developed radar they been working on to supplement vison for FSD, maybe? Not much is known about it only that it exists in hw4. Some ppl took their x bumper apart and found there was a new radar sitting behind the bumper. No one knows how it works.
I really hope it helps with them implementing better park assist then.

As far as I can tell itā€™s an in-house developed radar they been working on to supplement vison for FSD, maybe? Not much is known about it only that it exists in hw4. Some ppl took their x bumper apart and found there was a new radar sitting behind the bumper. No one knows how it works.
Phoenix is the code name for this radar project, I think thatā€™s a thing

Reactions: theslimshadyist
Did you complete the financing tasks before the VIN was assigned? I have an order date of 9/1 and waiting on the VIN ?
My situation is a bit tricky because I actually completed everything for my previous delivery attempt on 9/11 that I ultimately rejected the vehicle for QC issue that delivery center werenā€™t willing to fix.

So my order status showed as completed for financing