Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell an extra UMC Charger Cord/Unit. It's used and has signs of wear, but it works well and as intended. PM me for details for pick up. asking $150 only for the cord/unit (see reference picture)
mobile-connector-with-adaptors.jpg
no adaptors included.

D7AFB2AE-D30C-4038-84C4-C8C948B5072B.jpeg
back in town. I have a couple of local buyers and going down the list in order to give them a chance for pick up. I’m in downtown LA during the week and in Cerritos atleast once a week. I’ll keep the cord in the car with me to make pick up easier.

Here’s a funny story I thought to share:

-TMC member picks up item
-doesn’t bring correct change and haggles (I politely said it was fine and that I can keep it and sell it to the next person in line)
-indicated he needed the 14-50 adaptor (advised only had the 5-15 as posted)
-suggested to “steal” from the loaner vehicle I was driving (advised I’m not comfortable doing so)
-paid for the item and drove off upset without saying anything.

I did the Kanye shrug and went on through my day. Later picked up my car from the service center. I purchased a 5-20 adaptor and was given a 14-50 instead, which they left in the car somewhere. I advised I needed the other adaptor and they sourced me the correct one. It was in the evening and they couldn’t find the 14-50 in the car so they advised to just keep both the items. Long story short I now have an extra 14-50 that I don’t need.

Should I be petty and keep the 14-50 or should I be the bigger person and give it to the TMC member?

TL;DR: don’t be rude.

• Funny
Reactions: GOPJEW
Here’s a funny story I thought to share:

-TMC member picks up item
-doesn’t bring correct change and haggles (I politely said it was fine and that I can keep it and sell it to the next person in line)
-indicated he needed the 14-50 adaptor (advised only had the 5-15 as posted)
-suggested to “steal” from the loaner vehicle I was driving (advised I’m not comfortable doing so)
-paid for the item and drove off upset without saying anything.

I did the Kanye shrug and went on through my day. Later picked up my car from the service center. I purchased a 5-20 adaptor and was given a 14-50 instead, which they left in the car somewhere. I advised I needed the other adaptor and they sourced me the correct one. It was in the evening and they couldn’t find the 14-50 in the car so they advised to just keep both the items. Long story short I now have an extra 14-50 that I don’t need.

Should I be petty and keep the 14-50 or should I be the bigger person and give it to the TMC member?

TL;DR: don’t be rude.
Understand you want to be the bigger person but you have already shown that by how you conducted your business. Given this TMC member suggest you "steal" from the loaner car I don't think this person deserves anything.