TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale / Wanted

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Right_Said_Fred, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Moderator

#1 Right_Said_Fred, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020
    Selling your Tesla or winter tires? Looking for a charger? In this thread TMC members from the UK and Ireland can post their personal for sale or wanted ads.

Commercial posts are not allowed!

Please use alternate methods of contact, such at direct messaging/start a conversation for negotiation and queries. Posts of this nature in the thread may be deleted without warning.

Please help keep this thread tidy. If an item is sold/found, please use the report function so that the post can be amended/deleted.

Items that appear to be sold or no longer required or were posted by a user who has not logged in for 3 months or more may be deleted without notice. Please contact a moderator, or post a thread comment if your post has been deleted in error - it can be undeleted. It is much easier if posts no longer required are notified directly as it keeps the for sale/wanted section up to date which improves visibility of unsold/wanted items.

Moderators

• Like x 5
    • Informative x 1
  2. Rajanm1

Rajanm1 Member

Have a 4m Tesla blue type 2 cable but its too short for me so looking to swap for a longer 7+m type 2 cable around south London.
    Thanks

3. Andrew_SE23

Andrew_SE23 Member

I have a spare spare set of door open stickers (4 slickers)- £4.50 including delivery

The ones that state 'OPEN DOOR' rather than door icon ones. The other ones glow in the dark, but I think look a little yellow in daylight.

I bought that after I had to give a life to someone that asked four times which button to use to open the door and usually lowered the windows after I had told them.

I have a set installed and am happy with the look.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tesla-Model-Button-Label-Sticker/dp/B07S7W444B/ref=pd_sbs_79_29

4. Tattersky

Tattersky Member

I lost one of my areo covers in a flooded bit of water and I want to replace it. I was going to go to Tesla and order a new set, but then I realized that someone here might want to sell theirs, as not everyone likes them.

Is anyone interested in selling their set that they do not use?

5. Rajanm1

Rajanm1 Member

Taptes wireless charging pad for sale if anyone is interested pm me please £30.
    Wife doesn't have wireless charging on her phone so back to wired charging for a while.

6. elecTED

elecTED Member

IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1160.JPG You wait for 1 bus and then 3 come along...

Not quite 3 buses but 2 trunk mats turned up literally today!

Ordered one from ebay around 2 months ago, gave up hope and ordered another from Weathertech (twice the price of the ebay one) a few days ago!

So surplus to requirements is the following M3 trunk mat:

Purchased from this ebay seller (~£50 including delivery): Car Rear Cargo Trunk Mat Pad Floor Durable TPO weather For Tesla Model 3 2017-19 | eBay

(note the one I received has different patterns to the one in the pics on ebay - see my pics)

Similar to this one on Amazon (£63.99): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Durable-Full-surrounded-resistant-Non-slip-comfortable/dp/B07ZHH2M3Y/ref=sr_1_84?crid=2U2QSHJJQHC80&keywords=tesla+model+3+trunk+mats&qid=1572975283&sprefix=tesla+,aps,158&sr=8-84

The one I bought from ebay is better than some of the cheaper ones on ebay/amazon, more flexible, heavier duty, provides excellent coverage of the entire trunk area and has a high lip surround. It came folded in half in a big box so doesn't have wrinkles.

If you're interested let me know - you can pick from Bristol or otherwise I'm happy to post out via Parcel Force for £45 all inclusive (sales have started early)!

7. elecTED

elecTED Member

Blue cross sale ... going for £30 for quick sale (collect or pay postage for delivery).

8. Coldfire

Coldfire Member

For sale: Brand New 22" Black Onyx Turbine Wheels+Tyres

Brand New Model X 22" Black Onyx Turbine Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres.
    These were part of a referral reward and have never even been fitted.

2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
    2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
    2 x 265/35R22 - Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 Tyres
    2 x 285/35R22 - Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 Tyres

£3,500 ono

No shipping - pick up in Cambridge, UK area

• Like x 1
  9. madcal

madcal Member

Do these fit Model S?

tq

10. Coldfire

Coldfire Member

Not sure.. they might be a bit too wide for a MS, especially the front ones.

But a quick search on the forums, someone has done it:
    22 inch wheels lowered ?'s

Let me know if you are interested in them though.

11. madcal

madcal Member

Thanks for the link, v helpful but sadly not for you as I don't fancy taking the risk!

12. madcal

madcal Member

#12 madcal, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2020
    Sorry for double posting just saw this was for any UK parts:

Before buying my S I had a 3 on order. Then the wife wanted to wait for the Y, so here are some of the things for sale which I purchased in advance and now are sat on a shelf at home. Open to offers on all, in brackets is what I paid after shipping and import plus where it came from:

- Tempered Glass Screen Protector (£35, evwraps.com) [sold]

- Door Exit Decals (£9, evwraps.com)

- Entry and both door sill protectors bundle (£65, evwraps.com) [sold]

- Centre console wrap Matte Deep Black (£35, enwraps.com) [sold]

- Nomad wireless charger (£150, hellonomad.com)

- Door seal kit (£35, amazon.com)

Better this stuff goes to a good home, collection from Suffolk or posting is fine.

13. mattwhite

mattwhite Member

Was thinking about selling mine in early 2020 but would let it go now for the right price:

P100D Ludicrous
    6,203 miles
    Delivered late March 2017 so a decent amount of the 4 year warranty left
    Pearl White / black/grey 21" wheels / white seats
    All the options except Autopilot/FSD

Located in W. Sussex

PM me if interested

14. pdk42

pdk42 Member

WANTED - 7kW, single phase wall charger. Ideally tethered. Not concerned if it's smart or not (actually prefer a dumb one). Not too concerned about brand, so long as it's reliable!!

15. mattwhite

mattwhite Member

16. GrantV67

GrantV67 Member

#16 GrantV67, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    I have a Tesla Wall Charger for sale which is brand new and unused in its box. The cable is 2.5m long and the unit is silver.

Price was £474 new but happy to negotiate on a reasonable figure given the circumstances.

Just to clarify the reason for the sale... I eventually went with the charger from Pod Point as it allowed me a further £300 grant from the Scottish government. And, even though Tesla said I could return their unit when I received my Model 3 from their Edinburgh store (return at pick-up), they reneged and refused to take it back as I had gone beyond their 30 day returns policy...! Not a happy Tesla customer...

Here are a few photo's but happy to take further pictures if requested.

Any further info required, please feel free to ask.

Thanks.

IMG_1066 B.JPG
    IMG_1065 B.JPG
    IMG_1067 B.JPG
    IMG_1042 A.JPG

• Like x 1
  17. mo.dilwar

mo.dilwar Member

I’ll be upgrading to 19 inch sports wheels. So need to find homes for my 18 inch Aeros. Happy to sell as a set or split them if I can find buyers for each of them (already one interested customer if I split them.)

I’m looking for £1200 for the set (£300 each). Done only 310 miles on them since 9th November, don’t expect to do too many more miles before getting them swapped out for the 19s either today or Monday.

FYI I’m based in East London where I would like collection from.

18. xnetco

xnetco Member

I also have a Tesla Model S Drawer if anyone would like it. Just pay P+P of £5. It does under the screen in any Model S.

19. xnetco

xnetco Member

Photo attached.

Attached Files:

20. edb49

edb49 Member

Looking for a Tesla wall connector bracket for bottom entry. Happy to pay £50 for it. (The wall connector comes with a bottom entry and top entry bracket, so if you've had yours installed with top entry then you may have bottom entry spare.)

Thanks in advance.