Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12/27/19 around 11:30am - lot is filling up again
The delivery center was pretty full of cars and waiting customers.

6E633834-332D-4AE1-BE93-491449FC3478.jpeg
C2500B32-46C7-431F-8DE3-1A485C24B1ED.jpeg
FB37CFEF-DD79-4A01-A6BD-E831838D3935.jpeg
15330EFC-FD38-41E8-B0CB-FF9D71103643.jpeg
29C8C817-43B9-42AD-8453-3BDEFEB51947.jpeg
A0B14AB1-6EC2-4834-8642-8D6EB073F18E.jpeg
55DFBE64-C3BD-4CD5-84D5-F6CBA085481B.jpeg
18CAE051-0CF7-4EB4-8B6F-159969A92D8A.jpeg
C39FFB8A-E4C2-4FA3-BEC9-E7BE4A7C3014.jpeg
03713BB6-3CFF-4A61-BF7C-CE8F34C0D026.jpeg

Hey gang, how long is the current wait if you order a Model 3 now until delivery? Website says between 6 and 9 weeks, but would like to know from people here. My wife would like a gray long range with white interior, so about $52K. Only problem is I wanted to surprise her on her birthday in 27 days, but if it's this Tesla, no way. No unsold inventory anywhere. Oh well. Thx.

Hey gang, how long is the current wait if you order a Model 3 now until delivery? Website says between 6 and 9 weeks, but would like to know from people here. My wife would like a gray long range with white interior, so about $52K. Only problem is I wanted to surprise her on her birthday in 27 days, but if it's this Tesla, no way. No unsold inventory anywhere. Oh well. Thx.
Order now for early March probably

She’ll love it even if it’s a couple of weeks late. ;)

Maybe find a Model 3 Hot Wheels and wrap it up with a big bow. Card says it will grow in apx. X days, Happy Birthday!

i’ve seen them in red and white but not gray yet. So either comment in person or come up with a clever color comment.

Tesla will try very, very hard to deliver before the end of the quarter, provide you give them a chance. Just how they work.
Order now and probably get it early March.

Wow! Drove past the factory (as I ALWAYS do). I had noticed a truck with Teslas driving the other way and after it passed I thought, "Next one I am gonna see if there are any Model Xs on it yet" but then there wasn't another truck. SHOCKING, I usually see 10's of trucks on my drive toward the factory (I was actually going to Monterey).

When I got to the factory the sight was like nothing I had seen before. Not a single truck was loaded with cars ready to drive out of the parking lot. The whole lot didn't have a whole lot of cars, maybe a few car carriers worth.

84E4F6B1-5CAF-43E7-8225-FFE933290A0B_1_201_a.jpeg

Sorry, hard to tell what you are looking at, but it's a big empty parking lot where there are normally thousands of cars waiting for a truck to get them started on their journey. I know the S & X refresh has shut that line, and I know the Model 3 has had its line shut for a few days but shouldn't that mean this lot is full of Model Ys?

OK, don't fret, on my drive home last night it looked like there were cars being loaded in the dark (not good for iPhone cameras). Perhaps they have shut down the night shift and it wasn't until the day shift had churned for a time that the cars started filling the lot (it wasn't a LOT, well I mean it was a parking lot, sure, but there were not many cars in the lot, whew!).

I drove I80 in California a few hours yesterday and saw a bunch of M3Y car carriers. I think they are shipping them and not storing them.
Yeah I'd agree. I checked out Fremont today and saw mostly 3's and Y's in the lot being loaded up for transport. I only saw a handful of the Refreshed S. I was going to fly my drone over it but it is a bit windy out.