Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Lifetime Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is not true. It should be a line item on the new orders. It was on mine....

View attachment 446138

The fusc started after I placed my order, but before I took delivery. I asked them if they would add it to my car, and they said they would. This entailed petitioning corporate to add the fusc code to my order. At delivery, I asked for confirmation that I was going to get it. They looked up my order to confirm. It wasn't just that one person. I spoke with four different people about this throughout the order process.

It's not a big issue for me. In the last six years of tesla ownership with fusc, I've used supercharging twice. One of those was just to try it out. I thought it would be nice to have it just in case. Might I get screwed? Maybe. I guess I'll know in about two weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: Lhshockey24
The fusc started after I placed my order, but before I took delivery. I asked them if they would add it to my car, and they said they would. This entailed petitioning corporate to add the fusc code to my order. At delivery, I asked for confirmation that I was going to get it. They looked up my order to confirm. It wasn't just that one person. I spoke with four different people about this throughout the order process.

It's not a big issue for me. In the last six years of tesla ownership with fusc, I've used supercharging twice. One of those was just to try it out. I thought it would be nice to have it just in case. Might I get screwed? Maybe. I guess I'll know in about two weeks.

I understand, thought this was much more recent.

I love these kinds of posts. The fact that Tesla advertised it and sold you a car by claiming this is one of the features, but then not wanting to document it or actually follow through with it IS A HUGE problem. What does that say about the company? Does it really matter if it’s a cheap or an expensive feature? It’s not price at all, I really hope you can see that.

If it's cheap it's even worse actually. Skimp out on such a cheap thing on such an expensive car

Reactions: darxsys

Just as an update, FUSC showed up on my mytesla page yesterday. So they made it just a few days short of the 30 days they said it would take.

This is exactly my situation too. Purchase agreement clearly states FUSC and manage my car says pay per use. Customer service said it would be fixed in 7 days, but 7 days later I’m still waiting.