Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging/SC Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

So I checked my account for my MY and noticed my charging at superchargers this weekend was $0.00. I haven’t referred anyone or done anything to get free miles. Has anyone else seen this recently or know what’s going on?

On a separate note, I’m bringing it to a SC to get the heat pump insulator cover installed. Are there any other new production changes that I should request be retrofitted? I’m also getting the back seat rattle that others have talked about looked at too. Drives me insane!

Thanks in advance!

Hello all!

So I checked my account for my MY and noticed my charging at superchargers this weekend was $0.00. I haven’t referred anyone or done anything to get free miles. Has anyone else seen this recently or know what’s going on?

On a separate note, I’m bringing it to a SC to get the heat pump insulator cover installed. Are there any other new production changes that I should request be retrofitted? I’m also getting the back seat rattle that others have talked about looked at too. Drives me insane!

Thanks in advance!

Wondering if service was able to correct the rattling in the back. I’ve had 3 visits to fix that, and while they were able to remove a rubbing sound, the rattle is still there.