Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front left safety restraint system fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share this error with you all. Been getting a “Front left safety restraint system fault” message recently.
Have many of you beeb seeing this lately? If so, what did Tesla do to repair? I was told by a mobile ranger it is a wiring harness, but have also seen online some have had their driver/passenger replaced because of it.

My build is of Aug 2018.

Happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

• 395D6C1E-C6FF-421A-8791-695FCB063E3C.jpeg
    395D6C1E-C6FF-421A-8791-695FCB063E3C.jpeg
    685.4 KB · Views: 339
I get the same fault on my X. Service center took it in 2 times only to tell us there's no problem and a firmware update SHOULD fix it. Said firmware may be coming sometime in the future. They gave me some BS excuse that the new seats in the Dec builds are causing issues in the X and the engineers are working on it. Scheduled with mobile service this weekend to see if the 3rd time is the charm. If not...

Had the same error in my M3. Tesla Mobile Service replaced OCR Harness Kit twice. Once in December and last one was last Sunday, March 1st. Error popped out again yesterday. I don't know what is the issue behind it now. Setup another appointment at Inland Empire TSC ( Rancho Cucamonga, CA ) on next week and hoping they will be able to find out the real solution to it. Will keep you posted.