Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018-2020 Model 3 USB-A to USB-C Retrofit Adapters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find anyone making these anymore and there was a big thread where a couple of amazing members here figured out the exact connectors to build them. I took their work and built 6 pairs since there was a minimum I basically needed to order in order to make it worth it to pay for shipping. There are 2 per car (1 for front, under the phone charger and one at the rear HVAC vent). Anyway, I'm selling the other 10 individual adapters I made and won't be making more so here's your chance.

I've tested each adapter to ensure it works with my personal car. Each one gives me the 9V/3A for 27W as expected. Each adapter built with 20 gauge stranded copper wire and I'll ship anywhere in the USA. $15/adapter + ship. Local pickup for free if you're anywhere near San Jose, CA

qOhJr6Jh.jpg

WBoqsITh.jpg

yGUvFtfh.jpg

4YwaydDh.jpg
Do you have any of these adapters left?

I desperately need two pretty fast.

A guy I know is about to swap my Gen 1 console for Gen 2 but only has a tiny amount of time to do it.

Id you have two available and I paid for express shipping so you think you could send me them here in the UK?

Do you have any of these adapters left?

I desperately need two pretty fast.

A guy I know is about to swap my Gen 1 console for Gen 2 but only has a tiny amount of time to do it.

Id you have two available and I paid for express shipping so you think you could send me them here in the UK.

I couldn't find anyone making these anymore and there was a big thread where a couple of amazing members here figured out the exact connectors to build them. I took their work and built 6 pairs since there was a minimum I basically needed to order in order to make it worth it to pay for shipping. There are 2 per car (1 for front, under the phone charger and one at the rear HVAC vent). Anyway, I'm selling the other 10 individual adapters I made and won't be making more so here's your chance.

I've tested each adapter to ensure it works with my personal car. Each one gives me the 9V/3A for 27W as expected. Each adapter built with 20 gauge stranded copper wire and I'll ship anywhere in the USA. $15/adapter + ship. Local pickup for free if you're anywhere near San Jose, CA

qOhJr6Jh.jpg

WBoqsITh.jpg

yGUvFtfh.jpg

4YwaydDh.jpg
Any chance you are still making these cables for the community?