Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 11.3.3 annoyances and issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had FSD since early Sept 2022, and after hearing some good reviews of 11.3.3 I was excited to get it. Overall it’s a good improvement but there are some issues that need to be addressed.
these are the consistent annoyances I see.
1; when going from a single lane to two lanes with a turn just a short distance away the car very often chooses the wrong lane. I have that situation nearby where when the lanes increase only 500ft before a left turn FSD will go in the right lane then miss the turn. As of last time it corrected by making a right then U turn.
2; If there is a curve in the road and a turn lane on the curve the turn signal comes on even though the car is staying in the lane it’s in.
3; with that in mind…. I have a left hand curve that I travel through every day. There is an intersection with a right turn lane in the middle of the curve. 2/10ths mile down the road and past the curve is an intersection where I will be turning right. As I approach the intersection on the curve, when I’m almost to the intersection the car sudden signals, slows, and tries to take that turn not on route.
4; we have lots of bike paths along our roads. At intersections with turn lanes on the other side of the bike path FSD often refuses to move into the turn lane. This despite a clearly marked turn lane and dashes on the bike path.
5; I have a few spots in my area where the car will change lane to as the FSD says “ stay out of the right/left lane” then after a distance of a hundred yards return to the other lane with the same message.
6; on A couple of occasions the car would not automatically stop at the aforementioned light on a curve forcing a disconnect and hard braking

49548280121_4d220fbae7_b.jpg

"Display of a Tesla car on autopilot mode showing current speed, remaining estimated range, speed limit and presence of vehicles on motorway lanes" by verchmarco is licensed under CC BY 2.0.
Admin note: Image added for Blog Feed thumbnail

Reactions: skipugh