Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD AND TRAFFIC LIGHTS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had this experience? I have a 2020 Performance. Sometimes when I go into FSD and there is a red light up ahead- could be 100'- The car does not stop for the light. I have to hit the breaks because still driving too fast to think the car is going to stop.

If the visualization shows a red light, it will stop. Sometimes mine likes to accelerate right before the increased braking begins because it didn't react fast enough. Not energy efficient. If your experience is different, save the video in dashcam, record the date and time, and open up a service ticket so they can review the car and see what was going on and if there is a problem. The technician will review the data before your appointment, and likely cancel it.

after recent update, I seemed to have lost the green light signal that light has changed....went looking for to to turn on and cannot fine it anywhere....can someone please let me know if they have the same problem and how I can get it back.....where should I look