Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 2.4 (2022.20.19)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unlike others MYLR w/FSD doesn't appear to be stuck trying to download anything. However, I had been getting regular updates but now nothing since 2022.20.19 came out. it looks as though most with FSD have been updated to 36.20. Anyone else stuck on FSD 2.4? if you were stuck, did you get any helpful advice on how to move forward

Unlike others MYLR w/FSD doesn't appear to be stuck trying to download anything. However, I had been getting regular updates but now nothing since 2022.20.19 came out. it looks as though most with FSD have been updated to 36.20. Anyone else stuck on FSD 2.4? if you were stuck, did you get any helpful advice on how to move forward
Have you tried contacting Tesla Service? They may be able to push out the latest software for your car.

WHat options did you use to request the service? Everytime I try to submit a request, it goes to the "running diagnostics" step and then gives me the question of "did this resolve your concern? If I click "no contact us" nothing happens, it doesn;t create a service request and no one every responds via email.