Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD-beta 2023.6.15 rollout speculation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I am more curious if they will merge branches and only have one FSD beta. I know there are comments about regression with 11.4.4 and that the latest software update comes with 11.3.6, but will there continue to be two branches? One for latest software updates (ex.11.3..6) and another with legacy software updates (ex. 11.4.4)? Has it been done this way in the past or is this new?
Including FSDb in the main release is new. Before that, the main release was infotainment only and the FSDb release contained the latest autonomy features and included whatever older version of the infotainment stuff that they last integrated.

The goal is to move to a single release with the latest infotainment and autonomy software. Nobody knows when that might happen. Even including 11.3.6 into the main release may be more of an experiment than a sign that the two groups are integrating. Elon may have simply wanted some additional revenue from people subscribing to play with FSDb, and the infotainment team did the integration work as a result.
I am also aware that Musk has made comments
If Elon is the only one at Tesla saying something, ignore it.

Attachments

• IMG_7512.jpeg
    IMG_7512.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7511.jpeg
    IMG_7511.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 34