Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD-beta 2023.6.15 rollout speculation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i got 11.4.1 last night and i'm a nobody haha. so at a minimum it's going out to a small group of regular FSDb users. :)
Was it a based on 2023.7.5?

I would like to know if other nobodies get 11.4.1! Thanks.

I would like to know also :p
I have never been on FSDb, 2023 M3P (purchased in January, delivered in March), subscribed in April when I heard about 11.4.1 so looking forward to trying it out...currently on 2023.6.11 build.

Reactions: zazim and snovvman
I thought you said 2023.12, my bad...it should be ready whenever they roll out 11.4, wide but again...that's a guess.
While I'm not in the OG fsd beta testers I was in second wave (99%) safety score beta testers. I've usually get a drop w/I a few days of the OG group. I've yet to see it, in fact teslafi statistics haven't been updated in about a week, did it fail to launch? Are we waiting now for 11,4.2?

While I'm not in the OG fsd beta testers I was in second wave (99%) safety score beta testers. I've usually get a drop w/I a few days of the OG group. I've yet to see it, in fact teslafi statistics haven't been updated in about a week, did it fail to launch? Are we waiting now for 11,4.2?
Groups change all of the time.

I have 11.4.1, but it does appear it is frozen. It's likely for 11.4.X revision, but no one knows.