Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD-beta 2023.6.15 rollout speculation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I looked earlier today, there were 37 pending installs with 1 installation today. Now there are 22 pending installs and 2 installations today. Does that mean that 14 people cancelled the update? shrug
Could be some and a number of other reasons, Maybe even a different one for each like on vacation, in hospital, car in shop, car wreaked, traded in but account still active, etc.

Actually if you look, it appears many (maybe most) of the new releases have been on a weekend - see https://www.notateslaapp.com/fsd-beta/

I'm a bit curious as to why. I'd think they would want close monitoring of any group (from employees to wide releases) closely the first few days. I would have guessed that to be more of a Monday through Thursday operation. Perhaps they run a 24-hour follow-the-sun operation? Or they regularly cover urgent events remotely? Or maybe it doesn't require the monitoring I think it does but even at that it's almost like a preference.

But weekend releases happen very frequently.

2023.12.10 with FSD Beta 11.3.6 is rolling out tonight…I’m installing now (2023 M3P). Just subscribed to FSD a few weeks ago and I haven’t even paid the credit card bill yet so I didn’t throw away $100…whew!

I'm confused--2023.7.5 with FSDb 11.4.1 went to some, but that is all that I see with FSDb. 2023.12.10 does not show as the FSDb track and 11.3.6 would be an older version than 11.4.x.

You almost had me running down to the garage to subscribe, but something doesn't add up.

Sources:

BTW, I was originally on 2023.6.11 and subscribed to FSD a few weeks ago (when I heard about 11.4.1) and just got this update notification tonight.

This is interesting information. So you were on 2023.6.11 and subscribed to FSD? During this time, I presume "request beta" was not available? And tonight you got 2023.12.10 and was able to request beta 11.3.6? I am trying to get a timeline of your experience.

I am curious to know when the "request beta" option showed up after you subscribed FSD (while on 2023.6.11).

Thanks.

By the way, I am on 2023.6.11 with the car nagging to install 2023.12.9. I have held off waiting for FSDb. I just now subscribed to FSD, but "request beta" is grayed out so I am wondering when it might happen.

This is interesting information. So you were on 2023.6.11 and subscribed to FSD? During this time, I presume "request beta" was not available? And tonight you got 2023.12.10 and was able to request beta 11.3.6? I am trying to get a timeline of your experience.

I am curious to know when the "request beta" option showed up after you subscribed FSD (while on 2023.6.11).

Thanks.
Correct I was on 2023.6.11 and subscribed to FSD a few weeks ago (FSD beta was not available so guess I was in a queue?), tonight I got the notification for 2023.12.10 which includes 11.3.6, no request needed since I was already subscribed to monthly FSD. After installation, I just had to agree to enable FSD beta.

Reactions: snovvman
So if I pay the $100 FSD subscription fee today, will I get the latest beta? Or is it another roll of the dice and maybe I’ll pay but get nothing but traffic light control, maybe I’ll pay and get to try FSD beta?
(EAP owner here)

So if I pay the $100 FSD subscription fee today, will I get the latest beta? Or is it another roll of the dice and maybe I’ll pay but get nothing but traffic light control, maybe I’ll pay and get to try FSD beta?
(EAP owner here)
No one could ever say for sure. It's rolling out now to new testers, but if you subscribe it may be halted for a bug or whatever reason.

It does appear that most, if not all people waiting for Beta are getting it on FB, Reddit, and here.

(EAP owner here)
With Tesla it is ALWAYS a roll of the dice. Just now your odds are a lot more in favor of getting.