Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD BETA and Monthly Subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I subscribed to FSD on May 22nd to use on a long road trip, and to my surprise I was enrolled in FSD BETA on 2023.12.10 (V11.3.6).

I will pay off our 2022 MYP in Sept and am thinking of splurging and to continue subscribing to FSD. Now that I have been granted access to BETA if I continue the subscription will I remain in BETA regardless of any future updates I receive?

Cheers

I think that is the case. Looking forward to the day when the beta and the production branch are merged so we all have the same features and we get the same updates at the same time. Hoping this comes before the end of the year.

I subscribed to FSD on May 22nd to use on a long road trip, and to my surprise I was enrolled in FSD BETA on 2023.12.10 (V11.3.6).

I will pay off our 2022 MYP in Sept and am thinking of splurging and to continue subscribing to FSD. Now that I have been granted access to BETA if I continue the subscription will I remain in BETA regardless of any future updates I receive?

Cheers
Looks like you posed the same question in two different threads - please look for my answer in your other thread, in the Autopilot section.