Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta expansion to new beta testers June 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it will take a while for us newbies to get used to FSD-Beta and get a feel for what is it going to do well and what it will do poorly. If you are nervous, let it drive in some easy scenarios for a while (straight street, only right turns, no city driving) until you get more comfortable.

Or, you could just test it at each update to see how it is doing. Glad you finally got it! Definitely "butt clinching" as one experienced beta tester mentioned in another post.
Yes, in one instance the curb opened up a bit to the left and then abruptly comes back in and FSD started moving to the left and I had to jerk the wheel to avoid hitting the curb (or so I thought).

Will be testing on "easy" roads initially.

You still have to turn on the beta from the Autopilot config screen.
I did that and excepted I would be responsible. Still no dice. I hate to think I can't figure it out:(

Attachments

• IMG_0458 (1).jpg
    IMG_0458 (1).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 44
I’m installing the FSD Beta now. Had 99 score for past 3 months. Went on 1100 mile trip this weekend and dropped my score to 94. Able to get it to 95 on the way back and thought I had blown my chances. I always use AP but with lane confirmation. I turned confirmation off to try it tonight. No idea if that made a difference

Reactions: Mark II
Just got 2022.12.3.20 two hours ago. For those with score questions:

I tried maintaining 99+ for a couple months near the end of the year and gave up. Drive normally and currently have 96, usually bouncing between 95-97.

I didn't ever do any score resets or anything, just left it on.

Reactions: Mark II
Anyone know if installing the .16 (regular update without fsd) will prevent the .20 from being pushed? I have the .16 downloaded doing the 100AP miles in hopes I get in not sure if I should install wait or what I should be doing lol