Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta mysteriously disappears

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this morning, to my great surprise, I was asked if I wanted to enroll in the full self driving beta…

The screen popped up, asked me if I wanted to agree to the terms and I said yes!

…So on my way to work I had this really cool very different FSD experience!

When I left work, it was no longer functional and there has been no messages indicating anything related to FSD etc.

E84154D9-C64F-4EB1-A9D6-897CAEAA4E7C.jpeg
891AEDC2-672F-46A9-940C-00FC161D2F59.jpeg

Anyone have any thoughts on where it might have gone? Or what might be going on… I did not request the full self driving beta FWIW.

So this morning, to my great surprise, I was asked if I wanted to enroll in the full self driving beta…

The screen popped up, asked me if I wanted to agree to the terms and I said yes!

…So on my way to work I had this really cool very different FSD experience!

When I left work, it was no longer functional and there has been no messages indicating anything related to FSD etc.

View attachment 897952View attachment 897953

Anyone have any thoughts on where it might have gone? Or what might be going on… I did not request the full self driving beta FWIW.
Mine was doing that recently after an update. It would flicker on and off (changed to that red and yellow coloration, then back to the standard view). Ultimately it just came back on and stayed on after a while.

Could also try to reset as well.