Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note that there was no portable DVD player found as initially reported by the news. Also, if one of the devices was still playing when the truck driver/police arrived at his car surely one of the 27 investigators would have been able to find evidence that a device was being used at the time of the collision. So I conclude that this is fake news, spread by the truck driver to try to point blame away from himself.
Laptop could be "playing" the movie (may be just audio ?) for a while until the buffer empties. But the HDD could be toast ... Not saying thats what happened, but the fact that 27 investigators (I'm sure not all are IT experts) couldn't find out whether he was playing a DVD at the time of crash is actually not conclusive.

FSD Beta 6 avoids flying object during highway merge.
Dave Mac

To me this may or may not be. Devil's advocate :

• It just switched out of FSD Beta before the swerve.
  • It looks like a typical NOA going into a lane and then swerving back out that we all experience.
  • The bag was far away and doesn't show up on the screen (after it was in NOA and not in FSD Beta).

• Informative
Reactions: LowlyOilBurner
FSD Beta 6 avoids flying object during highway merge.
Dave Mac

To me this may or may not be. Devil's advocate :

• It just switched out of FSD Beta before the swerve.
  • It looks like a typical NOA going into a lane and then swerving back out that we all experience.
  • The bag was far away and doesn't show up on the screen (after it was in NOA and not in FSD Beta).

yeah, hard to tell if it was due to the bag or if it was just a coincidence. Nothing I’ve heard confirms that the beta affects NoAP at all.

The tech in that drone is amazing. I have absolutely no use for a drone, but watching these vids makes me want to buy one just because.
I feel the exact same way. I've got the DJI Mavic Mini that I use for vacation videos and things of the sort and that's really about all I need.

But I've been eyeing this Skydio for months now just because it's ridiculous cool! I do a lot of trail running, mountain biking, road cycling, and road running. Thought about using it for that kind of stuff but nobody really wants to watch those kinds of videos...

It would be interesting just to see how well it could keep up. I'm thinking it might do pretty well for trail running!

#FSDBeta 6 version 2020.44.15.4
This is a short clip of FSDBeta 6 navigating a construction zone at the Orlando International Airport.
Boy Tesla needs to really work on Signal Lights. Chuck you look like grandma :eek: when "you" turn on the left signal right after entering the construction site. Not only is the left lane coned off but it is also Yellow striped and you are driving with the signal on. Of course it does cut off when you start to enter the actual left turn lane.o_O And then cuts back on again.