Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD+Nag+Sunglasses, 11.3.X Relief

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess as well
That might be true, but that indicates an algorithmic connection between hand (steering wheel driver torque) nags and attention (eyes) nags. The first is blue colored in the UI and the second is red. The sunglasses trick reduces the blue nags substantially from ~15 seconds to minutes, often as much as 5 minutes depending on the circumstances (usually on a straight, flat expressway with low traffic and good visibility).

I'm tempted to designate Tesla sunglasses mode on the highway as. SAE Level 2.5.😲

Just saying it was way more pleasant
My new goto except at night
🥴
Cancelled FSDB rental a couple of weeks ago. My 2021 Refresh S does not have the IR light on the rear view mirror. Driving without sunglasses was just as you experienced. Couldn't even look at the screen to select a song without a scream from the car. Sunglasses on and not a single nag.

Night time..I got absolutely not one nag at night because the lack of IR keeps it from following / looking at your eyes to even be able to nag. I could even hold my cell phone in my right hand trying to taunt FSDB and it wouldn’t even recognize it at night.

Cancelled FSDB rental a couple of weeks ago. My 2021 Refresh S does not have the IR light on the rear view mirror. Driving without sunglasses was just as you experienced. Couldn't even look at the screen to select a song without a scream from the car. Sunglasses on and not a single nag.

Night time..I got absolutely not one nag at night because the lack of IR keeps it from following / looking at your eyes to even be able to nag. I could even hold my cell phone in my right hand trying to taunt FSDB and it wouldn’t even recognize it at night.
Why did you cancel fsd? Saw never look back, but maybe you can give some color

Reactions: boonedocks
Why did you cancel fsd? Saw never look back, but maybe you can give some color
Full thread here. Honestly the only thing I actually miss is being able to set the speed to any limit regardless of software adjusted speed limit +5mph. Otherwise I don’t miss anything at all and am enjoying my extra $200 a month back in my pocket.

Thread 'Dropped FSD B on my 2021 S and family said....'
Dropped FSD B on my 2021 S and family said....

Full thread here. Honestly the only thing I actually miss is being able to set the speed to any limit regardless of software adjusted speed limit +5mph. Otherwise I don’t miss anything at all and am enjoying my extra $200 a month back in my pocket.

Thread 'Dropped FSD B on my 2021 S and family said....'
Dropped FSD B on my 2021 S and family said....
Thanks

Reactions: boonedocks