Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD - Time to receive beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time varies a lot. I've read that some people were waiting for 90+ days this year. Last year, when I "hit the button" to request it, I did a 300 mile trip over the weekend and received it in about 3 weeks later.

Reports are that there are 100,000 in the FSD beta now and that wider release is expected by the end of this year.

Upvote 0
I had the same question. I recently had the upgraded computer installed on July 4 on my 2018 Model 3 (Tesla contacted me 18 months or more ago, but I had to wait for it to be easy to get across the border to Montreal!), so I immediately requested the beta FSD. 6 weeks later still waiting, so hopefully it will happen sometime soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am wondering how long before I receive a safety score? Has anyone else experienced this where Teslafi shows a safety score but the app does not? I am worried I'll miss out on the next release (had the car for about 3 months and 2k miles).

Upvote 0
I don't know how people have the patience to establish a high score. I tried twice and couldn't make it more than a few miles before my score started dropping, said to hell with it. Seems like driving slow in the country must be the key....

Upvote 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Dennisis
Upvote 0
Had a 100% score-got the Beta in one week and 100 miles One year ago-now I can't get out of the useless FSD Beta, and get normal updates after cancelling the subscription and 10 emails for three weeks. Sorry I ever bothered with the FSD Beta game. (But I do love the car MSP😁).

Upvote 0