Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD? while Tesla can't make basic keep lane right.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I am in a situation where I am concerned that the Autopilot will not do what I wish, I simply take over manually.
Same here. But mostly because I have a bunch of drivers behind me that don't believe in coming to a full stop at a crosswalk, waiting 2 secs, then waiting for a gap in traffic before proceeding. I just take over, roll the stop sign, and cut people off like NJ drivers expect

Same here. But mostly because I have a bunch of drivers behind me that don't believe in coming to a full stop at a crosswalk, waiting 2 secs, then waiting for a gap in traffic before proceeding. I just take over, roll the stop sign, and cut people off like NJ drivers expect
Here's the $100,000 question: do you do that same thing if the guy behind you is a cop?

Here's the $100,000 question: do you do that same thing if the guy behind you is a cop?
I was making a point and it looks like I failed miserably. lol. Most drivers get annoyed (the horns kind of give it away) by the full stop and 2 sec wait dance. Especially with a stop sign at every block. With aggressive cars behind me, I generally dis-engage

Reactions: Dewg
I was making a point and it looks like I failed miserably. lol. Most drivers get annoyed (the horns kind of give it away) by the full stop and 2 sec wait dance. Especially with a stop sign at every block. With aggressive cars behind me, I generally dis-engage
Oh, no, I get it. 😁

My point is for those who think Teslas need to roll the stops and right turns on red. Tesla has to act like their is a cop behind you. Would you roll the stop if there was a cop behind you? Vast majority would say no. So, Tesla can't either.