Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full part out s85 4x,xxx vin

okashira

Nov 16, 2006
FULL PART OUT S85 4X,XXX VIN

We have a full car with front end wreck for part out. Everything is available.
We can even sell Battery Modules and individual 18650 cells (no small orders, >50 cells please).
Email [email protected] serious inq. only.
Car is black, 85kwh, 4X,XXX VIN, low miles.
Wheels damaged and front end damage.
Pics soon.

List Date: 11/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FULL PART OUT S85 4X,XXX VIN
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $9.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

I am looking for the left and right roof air bags
on the driver side I need under doors exterior molding , driver seat belt , drivers seat air bag , 1/4 panel , front passenger Chrome moulding next to the glass and front under hood passenger side plastic cover

708 3700222

TaoJones

Beyond Driven
Nov 10, 2014
The Americas
Looking for pricing for:

Both front door handles
MCU (touchscreen)
MCU bezel (u-shaped)
AC compressor
Right front caliper
Windshield wiper fluid pump

okashira

Nov 16, 2006
Looking for pricing for:

Both front door handles
MCU (touchscreen)
MCU bezel (u-shaped)
AC compressor
Right front caliper
Windshield wiper fluid pump

I have all of the above. [email protected]

On the doors, I only sell COMPLETE door assembly. Unless it's a small part that is very easy to replace. Is the door handle easy to swap?

okashira

Nov 16, 2006
Hello all, we will be tearing into the car on Thursday and we will get pics then. If I don't reply to your email, please email me again in a few days.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC