Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fuse Box in Refreshed Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi guys,
can someone point to how to access the fuse box in AP 2.0 cars and which fuse is for the mic grill spare 12v supply. i am trying to replace the fuse for the spare 12v connector and getting no where..

on the verge of buying the blackvue system and getting it installed but the cost difference is 3x//:(

thanks..

I know this is a late reply but for those like me who may be looking for this unaswered info: In my car (late 2016 Model S P100DI) the fuse for this is a 5 amp fuse labeled F100 (Siren and Intrusion module) and is found in the fuse panel at the rear of the frunk just below the windshield. Here is a link to the fuse schematic. 2015 fuses.pdf

Hi, can anyone point me to the fuse for the ODB2 connector in a 2017 model S, or a possible 12V source inside the car that is unswitched (always on)? I want to connect a cooler that draws 7 Aps. So i am looking to replace the odb2 fuse and use the odb2 connector for power. Unless a better alternative is at hand.

Hi, can anyone point me to the fuse for the ODB2 connector in a 2017 model S, or a possible 12V source inside the car that is unswitched (always on)? I want to connect a cooler that draws 7 Aps. So i am looking to replace the odb2 fuse and use the odb2 connector for power. Unless a better alternative is at hand.
Would this contain the correct information?
http//fusecheck.com/tesla/tesla-model-s-2015-2017-fuse-diagram

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe