Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my tesla wall connecter installed today. Now its sinking in that i will have my car in a couple of weeks. If you are planning to get a wall connector and youre in the atlanta (gwinnett area) hit up Arc Angel Electric. The customer service was spectacular and quality of work top notch. They even warranty their work... P.S. i thought i was going to have conduit showing on the wall for the install but he made it to where there was no need for conduit. Clean look. I was very impressed.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 48
I got my tesla wall connecter installed today. Now its sinking in that i will have my car in a couple of weeks. If you are planning to get a wall connector and youre in the atlanta (gwinnett area) hit up Arc Angel Electric. The customer service was spectacular and quality of work top notch. They even warranty their work... P.S. i thought i was going to have conduit showing on the wall for the install but he made it to where there was no need for conduit. Clean look. I was very impressed.
How far is this from your panel and how much did you pay? thanks!

OD 2/9 - the MYAWD inventory dump
VIN - 2/9
EDD - TBD
the tesla chat before I ordered said it will only take 2 weeks. now they are saying no ETA we will contact you when its ready for delivery. All the other process including trade-in and loan are confirmed in the app.

Anyone who ordered during that time?

directly beside it. i know the picture wasn't a good quality one but you can see the edge of the breaker box to the left. It was 600 for the charger part of it but i got some additional things done as well so i paid more but i think worth the investment. What car are you getting?
Sounds like a fair price, I'm still figuring out if I want to do wall charger or install a 240v outlet and just use the mobile charger. I'm getting a MYLR5 but no VIN yet (EDD 2/26-3/26)

Sounds like a fair price, I'm still figuring out if I want to do wall charger or install a 240v outlet and just use the mobile charger. I'm getting a MYLR5 but no VIN yet (EDD 2/26-3/26)
oh ok cool. I was considering getting the NEMA one but i had already ordered the wall connector when i ordered the car..and i do have to say the wall connector looks way cooler i think.
I'm also getting MYLR 5 seater . should be delivered no later by 3/11. i got my vin 2/15 and my SA said the car is already in transit to service center.

Got my Y today and it’s nice. No issue with the car other than slight difference in color between the bumpers and the rest of the car (overcast day). At some angles it looks the same. Same issue seen with my LX470 today (also white Pearl).

My charger was also installed yesterday and I paid $990 and that was to run 45’ of conduit with 2 90 degree turns. I’ll have to see if my cord is long enough to reach my car outside where it is parked atm…due to current construction, I may need to use superchargers for a while.

• Love
Reactions: Mr_Joe
Atlanta area (suburbs)
OD: 1/25/2023 7 PM EST
MYLR MSM/WHITE INTERIOR/20'INDUCTION 5 SEATER
1st EDD: Jan-March
2nd EDD: March 21-March 31
3rd EDD: March 15-March 31
4th EDD: February 23-March 23
VIn Assigned: 2/15/2023
5th EDD: March 4-March 11
6Th EDD: Feb 25-March6 (updated today)
*Hopefully will get a text to schedule delivery soon.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
Atlanta area (suburbs)

Looks like the vehicle is on the way! Congratulations.

Atlanta area (suburbs)
Nice. Scheduling text should come any day now. I’m picking up Friday. It really makes the week long knowing you have it coming. You got your must have accessories ordered? (Ie rear vent covers)

Nice. Scheduling text should come any day now. I’m picking up Friday. It really makes the week long knowing you have it coming. You got your must have accessories ordered? (Ie rear vent covers)
rear vent covers? i don't have those but ordered a lot of stuff. Charger is already installed all weather floor mats for interior frunk and trunk mud flaps 1 tb for dashcam/sentry mode compartment organizers etc. I don't think i will get rear vent covers since nobody will sit back there. My current car there has only been 1 occasion where they sat in the back seat lol...what kind of accessories would you suggest?