Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Get Amped Tour' Email Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SO close to pulling the trigger.. But $750 for flight, add other expenses.. $1000 bucks... Would love to get pics and videos for everyone, plus of course drive it before I get it and maybe provide early feedback for Tesla. I also hate being on a plane for 6 hours :smile: Oh, the hard choices ... lol

edit: all slots still show open btw

SO close to pulling the trigger.. But $750 for flight, add other expenses.. $1000 bucks... Would love to get pics and videos for everyone, plus of course drive it before I get it and maybe provide early feedback for Tesla. I also hate being on a plane for 6 hours :smile: Oh, the hard choices ... lol

edit: all slots still show open btw

I'm with you. I'm telling myself the October event was enough although I'd love to go. I guess not going pays for the pano roof.

Sucks to be in Florida. Miami event isn't until end of July. I'll probable have my S by then (wishful thinking). Can't justify the cost of a flight to the west coast.

Anticipating a "last minute" official notification from Tesla we made airline and hotel arrangements more than a week ago knowing something was happening on June 22nd. Still pretty expensive on such short notice. :frown:

Mary Ellen and I will be guests for a Saturday 10:00 AM ride. Then we'll do another Napa Valley wine tour. Tesla and wine a winning combination!

Larry

Is there a time limit on the invite that you must reply within? 24 hours? If so, I would expect that they'll probably send out the next tranche when that limit expires and they'll send out the number of emails equal to the remaining slots. I'm hoping for tomorrow morning.

I'll be there as a guest at 10:30 on Saturday. I'm unbelievably excited. My dad's got Sig. 417 and made his reservation this morning. I thought that the nice thing to do was to offer to go with him. I guess this means that I need to find the charger for the good camera.

Hurray! Got my invite and confirmed Sunday 11am-Noon. (Note to TM: you have a typo on the reservation page - it says 11PM-Noon, instead of 11AM, or maybe I just get to drive around the test track all night!) I'm Sig #731. Hope to see some of you there!

All except the first two slots on Saturday were available BTW.