Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Get Amped Tour' Email Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my email at 10:02am PDT and responded about 2 hours after that. There were lots of open slots, more on Sunday than Saturday.

I signed up for 10:00am Sunday, hope to arrive at the factory early.

Does anyone know if they'll be showing the factory floor as well? I missed the October event, it'd sure be an impressive sight.

/Mitch. S#945

Funny, guys :) Doug hates polls so, Dave, I'm sure he'll promptly change it to whatever I come up with.

No, Jerry, the wife loves her Mini and thinks that the Model S will be too big for her. And, she has kinda' tuned out of the whole thing given the long wait, my obsession with the car and the time I spend on TMC; so much so that she's not that keen on even attending the test drive event :( (yes, Bonnie, that should count as bringing it back on-topic ;))

Looking forward to meeting other club members. What a great Father's Day gift!

Totally!

We ought to wear name tags or something :)

I'm hoping to arrive early (9AM), with the assumption that they'll be open by then (event starts at 10 but we're supposed to be 30 minutes early). I'll have my wife and two sons along.

Definitely looking forward to seeing various interior combinations on display - I'm 90% certain of what I want, just need a nudge to make it final.

/Mitch.