Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GME and AMC stock action (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disgusting.

No matter how much WSB tries to pump AMC, it is dead.

Smart money has been in CNK the whole time. You don't hear about the because they aren't run by clowns like how AMC is. :(
No one was ever pumping anything, it was and remains a purely structural trade. AMC fades in and out because the float isn't as tight as GME.

Tomorrow(3/2) at close is the due date for hedgies to voluntarily disclose their short position for this two week period. It'll be interesting to see if we climb tomorrow and then crash Wed/Thurs on renewed shorting. Maybe I'll sell at $150 and buy back at $105.
Low volume marketwide risk-off day.....yet GME rises? What a strange coincidence.

Looking for massive downswing for the remainder of the week. Would buy some Friday puts, but the premium is likely insane. Wish I had enough shares to sell covered calls at their absurd pricing.

Every heavy down TSLA day is a strong GME day the last few weeks. Starting to think TSLA calls and GME puts for this Friday. Gonna see where TSLA lands this afternoon.

Edit: I'd like to revise a comment from above. Obviously tons of people are "pumping" GME/AMC, but the trade is rooted in structural shortness rather than simply pumping for the purpose of dumping. These people don't understand they don't need to be pumping in the traditional sense.

Really strange to see GME holding it's SP when the rest of the non-DOW world is plummeting. 2nd time in a couple weeks we've seen this. I guess it's a "recovery stock"? Lol

A couple buy orders in for $300 calls Mar19 and Apr16. Looking to pay about 1/4 of current pricing on both. Let's see if there's a dip soon, IV does look like it's dipping a hair from stratosphere levels. GME options premiums are declining today in general.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Really strange to see GME holding it's SP when the rest of the non-DOW world is plummeting. 2nd time in a couple weeks we've seen this. I guess it's a "recovery stock"? Lol

A couple buy orders in for $300 calls Mar19 and Apr16. Looking to pay about 1/4 of current pricing on both. Let's see if there's a dip soon, IV does look like it's dipping a hair from stratosphere levels. GME options premiums are declining today in general.

It's even detached itself from AMC, which has been in lock-step with GME for a while now.

If you only cared about the money, now might be a great time to sell @ $308 if you're worried about a sell-the-news event. The premise of this runup being that stimulus checks will move into GME. I think it's somewhat likely to cause a squeeze, but nowhere near a lock. Hedge funds could be playing folks here and looking to sell between the time of the bill passing and checks going out.

Edit: In the 90 seconds it took to write that, GME went from$308 to $315....lol
Edit edit: Now $332. Able to put in normal sell orders on Fidelity at $420.69 and contingent orders at $720 for any squeeze.

Last edited: