Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Faster Going up again?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m going to change to Intelligent. Octopus said they had no plans to change the price before my tariff ends in April. Do I take their word for it or change over now and lose a month of cheaper tariff just in case?

So I’m going to change to Intelligent. Octopus said they had no plans to change the price before my tariff ends in April. Do I take their word for it or change over now and lose a month of cheaper tariff just in case?

So they ignored your question about what the renewal offer is (the email didn't match the weblink), the weblink didn't match your Go Faster hours?

On a renewal you would never loose your current rates anyway, it always renews on the new rates. The answer they gave does not match your questions?

So they ignored your question about what the renewal offer is (the email didn't match the weblink), the weblink didn't match your Go Faster hours?

On a renewal you would never loose your current rates anyway, it always renews on the new rates. The answer they gave does not match your questions?
They haven’t answered my email. I sent via the smart and hello emails.

I enquired on twitter before I sent that email if I can hold the intelligent rates as they are now and move across at the end of April. That’s when they replied

“These won't change before this as we are not changing our tariffs for our ev tariffs at this time

Kind Regards”

They haven’t answered my email. I sent via the smart and hello emails.

I enquired on twitter before I sent that email if I can hold the intelligent rates as they are now and move across at the end of April. That’s when they replied

“These won't change before this as we are not changing our tariffs for our ev tariffs at this time

Kind Regards”

Ah ok.

I'd definitely be patient until they reply to your email.

Their delay hopefully means it's being carefully considered, as it should be.

I presume they haven't updated the web link in you email to now be correct?
Just checked. Weird. Link no longer works.
9D472A02-8C3F-4DB1-B7F3-9F320D3BEE6A.png

Looks like they pulled the link, which they had to do really as it was wrong.

At least you know they got the message.

Hopefully you'll hear soon.
So they have confirmed the ofgem rules have changed to “a reasonable time” for a renewal notification. They have confirmed the price will be 7.5 for a 4 hour slot from midnight. I don’t want a slot from midnight. Might as well go on Intelligent then.