Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going to Falcon Heavy launch discussion

Do you plan to see the launch?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do they sell these tickets for most launches? I haven't been to Florida to see a launch before. Hoping to go to the next Falcon Heavy launch won't be able to make this one. It would be nice to be able to get Feel the Heat tickets when i do get to see a launch.

Do they sell these tickets for most launches? I haven't been to Florida to see a launch before. Hoping to go to the next Falcon Heavy launch won't be able to make this one. It would be nice to be able to get Feel the Heat tickets when i do get to see a launch.

Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
Has all the info, they have tickets for most daylight launches. The package deals are a more unique thing through. Other than the extras, biggest difference is the policy in case of a mission scrub. Normal launches act like a bus ticket (one use), FH inaugural is repeat until launch for the transportation side.

I really don't hope it's going to be the 7th, ordered the "feel the heat" tickets for me and my daughter. But could only use an american address, so set it to my freight forwarding address in the US, but afraid that I will not get it in time since I live in Norway. Tried to email ksc but haven't got a reply.

I really don't hope it's going to be the 7th, ordered the "feel the heat" tickets for me and my daughter. But could only use an american address, so set it to my freight forwarding address in the US, but afraid that I will not get it in time since I live in Norway. Tried to email ksc but haven't got a reply.

The tickets are print yourself, what they are sending is the placard for parking access. Can your freight forwarding company send it to a hotel/ package pick up store instead if to you? It is via FedEx so you might be able to contact them go redirect also.

The tickets are print yourself, what they are sending is the placard for parking access. Can your freight forwarding company send it to a hotel/ package pick up store instead if to you? It is via FedEx so you might be able to contact them go redirect also.

I haven't received any tracking information for the FedEx shipment, so I don't know how they could do that. I have also asked if they could keep it at the gate and give it to me with proof of identity, but no answer.

I haven't received any tracking information for the FedEx shipment, so I don't know how they could do that. I have also asked if they could keep it at the gate and give it to me with proof of identity, but no answer.

I think they are crazy busy, FtH and closest are both sold out. I tried calling twice on Friday and got busy signal. Did get an email response to question on 25th. Did you use the contact us form?

I think they are crazy busy, FtH and closest are both sold out. I tried calling twice on Friday and got busy signal. Did get an email response to question on 25th. Did you use the contact us form?

Yes, both that and Facebook, and other contact emails i found for them.
Understanding that they are crazy busy, but I am missing a reply. Ordered plane tickets, rental car, etc now, total spent so far now is close to 3000$ so they better let my 9 year old daughter and me in:p