Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good suspension shop in Bay Area to install MPP coilovers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
San Jose isn't too far away from me, certainly worth it to deal with a crew that has been through this on a Tesla before.

MPP Coilovers will be a few months, and once they arrive I'll have them installed along with the lower control arm bushings, and camber arms.

San Jose isn't too far away from me, certainly worth it to deal with a crew that has been through this on a Tesla before.

MPP Coilovers will be a few months, and once they arrive I'll have them installed along with the lower control arm bushings, and camber arms.

Nice guys, good rate, but long wait, so call ahead, I am thinking they are running 2-3 weeks out. I am going next week to realign my car

The driveway in San Jose

3rd The Driveway. Mention Bennet for a discount. They are the only one that I trust and go to. Mike has done 20+ coilovers or lowering spring install on Model 3 as well as all the MountainPass Performance arms and bushing. They will also align your car to any alignment spec you want. They torque all bolts to Tesla spec with proper torque wrench instead of using air gun or impact wrench to save time.

Last edited:
I had the same question as the OP. Thanks for posting it and thanks others for your responses.

Seems like MPP (and UP, etc) could have a list of recommended installers in various regions (like Tire Rack does).

I’ll check out SonicMS and The Driveway.

3rd The Driveway. Mention Bennet for a discount. They are the only one that I trust and go to. Mike has done 20+ coilovers or lowering spring install on Model 3 as well as all the MountainPass Performance arms and bushing. They will also align your car to any alignment spec you want. They torque all bolts to Tesla spec with proper torque wrench instead of using air gun or impact wrench to save time.

i guess that’s where i’ll be going once I receive my MPP coilovers. Glad to hear they’ve done it many times and properly!

Reactions: mcbarnet007