Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google map is not working, are you guys having the same issue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the delivery and the work disappearance align, I'll be gone by August 6.
I must be back by August 21, so could return that night.
Ok, that could likely work on my end.
BTW, was that you at the Barrington Street Superstore charger saying it didn't work on the 8th?
Yup! Turns out my car was the issue. I was unable to charge at the CHAdeMO in Truro, and then unable to charge at Masstown! By that point I knew it was an issue with my car. I called Tesla service and then Tesla tech support and by the time I reached someone it had started working again. Very strange and a little concerning. No problems charging since but I'm watching it like a hawk.

Ok, that could likely work on my end.

Yup! Turns out my car was the issue. I was unable to charge at the CHAdeMO in Truro, and then unable to charge at Masstown! By that point I knew it was an issue with my car. I called Tesla service and then Tesla tech support and by the time I reached someone it had started working again. Very strange and a little concerning. No problems charging since but I'm watching it like a hawk.

Weird.

Also: there is a CHAdeMO in Masstown?!? It's not on the plugshare map. Or maybe you meant CHAdeMO in Truro but just non-CHAdeMO in Masstown.

Also also: the human brain is a funny thing, and years of growing up in NS, and driving back and forth on that highway have programmed a funny equivalency in my mind, because I originally typed above "there is a CHAdeMO in Debert?!?". Then I opened plugshare.com, saw there is not, so I re-read your post, and saw you wrote Masstown, not Debert. (Although there's apparently no CHAdeMO in Masstown either.)

I guess "Masstown" auto-translates in my mind to "Masstown Debert Lower Onslow" from reading the highway sign. Toooooooo many times on that highway.

I'll shout once I get a confirmation on my delivery date and get rid of my work appointment to firm up details of renting your adapter for 2 weeks.

Reactions: rypalmer