Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got 2022.8.10.11 Software update today...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t understand that version numbering. 2022.8.10.11 came out a week or so ago but 2023.2.10 came out before that. My cars are both on 2022.44.30.10. At first I thought you meant 2023.8.10.11, but I see the release notes for 2022.8.10.11 and I see it on TeslaFi. Did Tesla use 2022 instead of 2023 by mistake?

Here are the detailed release notes that show the model, years applicable, and geographical location where the update is applicable, as well as whether it is a new or updated feature for you.

Reactions: NV Ray
Downloaded now, but ever since mobile tech messed up my camera upgrade I have zero driver assistance features and no gps. Maybe it will brick my car and then they can tow it 2.5 hours and save me a drive up and back with someone else.

Here are the detailed release notes that show the model, years applicable, and geographical location where the update is applicable, as well as whether it is a new or updated feature for you.
Thank you for the info

As an update, as soon as Tesla moved the car out of Service Mode, the app showed that a new software was available, but Tesla did not apply it themselves while the car was at the service center (nor was there the line item on the invoice for "check for latest software/firmware" that always used to be present).

Downloaded now, but ever since mobile tech messed up my camera upgrade I have zero driver assistance features and no gps. Maybe it will brick my car and then they can tow it 2.5 hours and save me a drive up and back with someone else.
Did they change your autopilot camera type configuration on the gateway? If so, that might be the problem.

As an update, as soon as Tesla moved the car out of Service Mode, the app showed that a new software was available, but Tesla did not apply it themselves while the car was at the service center (nor was there the line item on the invoice for "check for latest software/firmware" that always used to be present).
Same thing happened with me, my car was in for the battery heater fix last year and mine is not on the v.11 software. I was afraid they will perform that upgrade, but to my surprise I found the car still showing the note to download on my pickup.

Same thing happened with me, my car was in for the battery heater fix last year and mine is not on the v.11 software. I was afraid they will perform that upgrade, but to my surprise I found the car still showing the note to download on my pickup.
Selling my Tesla they will put themselves out of. Business

I noticed that as well. Had me wondering if it was there the whole time and I never noticed it. Good to know I'm not loosing my mind...just yet!!!
That’s the only noticeable difference to me. The release notes were useless as always. Just the vague reference to “improvements” and a laundry list of things from the previous updates.

In my case I noticed the render of those upright tubes they use to prevent idiots merging into a left turn lane and cutting off other drivers right before the intersection. MCU1 2016 MS75. Just praying they don’t disable the USS with one of these “upgrades”, because that is one of the most useful features of the car for maneuvering in tight spaces.

Installing the .11 now. The one before (which was supposed to calibrate the windshield washer with speed, worked very well. My windshield washer doesn't work at any speed.) I had a limb fall on the fender and hood right above the washer filler, so I thought that was what was wrong. Just got my 2017 model X back from body and still doesn't work. Haven't had time to take it in for service yet. Anyone else had a similar problem with windshield washer?