Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! What specs and when did you place your order?

sorry forgot to add that...
white x black I, 20”, hitch +, no autopilot or whatever it’s called. Ordered 11/6. I don’t know when a pick up date get assigned. I guess I can txt my sa. Also, I was txt’ing the Sa about my trade in and he said tesla extended the terms for the trade in till the end of the year.

Reactions: kadify
sorry forgot to add that...
white x black I, 20”, hitch +, no autopilot or whatever it’s called. Ordered 11/6. I don’t know when a pick up date get assigned. I guess I can txt my sa. Also, I was txt’ing the Sa about my trade in and he said tesla extended the terms for the trade in till the end of the year.

ordered in Utah for the glorious mountains of Idaho.

Sorry for the dumb question but what exactly does it mean when a VIN is assigned? Does that mean it’s built, off the line, and ready for delivery or in process of being built...
Believe it means you have a vehicle that is at least scheduled to be built soon. I had a vin assigned 11/3 and my sa told me it was scheduled to be built 11/07. I pick up Saturday.

Ordered 10/1 got my VIN last week and delivery is Nov. 25th. Took about 7 weeks. But now I need to delay because since they took so long, they've now reduced the trade-in credit for my Honda drastically. Trying to get them to revisit it since I hardly put any mileage on it and it's their fault for taking so long.
I’m concerned about this happening to me too. How much did they lower the offer on your valuation?

Congrats guys! While I am extremely happy for all of you, it’s getting really frustrating for me. I know that I need to be patient and all, and that there are people that ordered before me that are still waiting as well. But I just don’t understand how a person that order the same exact specs as me but did it two weeks after me gets his/hers assigned before mine. I want there must be some type of organization to this. It all looks and feel so damn random!

Ordered LR AWD, blue w/ black, 19”, no tow, no FSD on 11/13, got the “1-3 weeks” text on 11/19, and just got the schedule delivery text today - booked 12/3.

Saw that I was assigned VIN 69XXX, so most likely double-layer windows, probably no dimming mirrors, and definitely no metal scroll wheels and USB in glovebox.

I’d like dimming mirrors, but I can always replace them with Suma mirrors. Really don’t care about the metal scroll wheels or glovebox USB.

That said, I plan on making use of pickup checklists and going over the car with a fine-toothed comb before signing anything, just in case it was previously rejected.

Ordered LR AWD, blue w/ black, 19”, no tow, no FSD on 11/13, got the “1-3 weeks” text on 11/19, and just got the schedule delivery text today - booked 12/3.

Saw that I was assigned VIN 69XXX, so most likely double-layer windows, probably no dimming mirrors, and definitely no metal scroll wheels and USB in glovebox.

I’d like dimming mirrors, but I can always replace them with Suma mirrors. Really don’t care about the metal scroll wheels or glovebox USB.

That said, I plan on making use of pickup checklists and going over the car with a fine-toothed comb before signing anything, just in case it was previously rejected.

Few questions....
Are you guys being notified today for a pickup scheduled on thanksgiving and are you guys notified via txt or checking on the manage section of the website.