Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been on hold since March due to the possibility of losing my job. Not in imminent danger so I had my SA throw me in the queue yesterday, 10/30/2020. Just got my VIN this afternoon, Halloween, Boo! Am a little surprised it was THAT fast but whatever...Anyway here we go on the Tesla Delivery ride...

Vin 680XX
LR AWD Blue on Black
20" inductions
NO FSD
Tow
CT address, Mt Kissoff Delivery..

Reactions: 907XCP
Been on hold since March due to the possibility of losing my job. Not in imminent danger so I had my SA throw me in the queue yesterday, 10/30/2020. Just got my VIN this afternoon, Halloween, Boo! Am a little surprised it was THAT fast but whatever...Anyway here we go on the Tesla Delivery ride...

Vin 680XX
LR AWD Blue on Black
20" inductions
NO FSD
Tow
CT address, Mt Kissoff Delivery..

Your SA found a MY what was ordered by someone else and had change of plans. As long as you inspect it carefully you will be fine.

Someone on reddit asked Tesla center about retro-fitting their MY with the new laminated glass windows and they said it would cost $1,379. Yikes!

I think I’d save my money for a possible retrofit of a heated steering wheel if that becomes an option. I picked up a 633xx Y this weekend with single-pane glass, and the car is still the most quiet car I’ve ever driven.

Reactions: 907XCP
Ordered 10/8
Vin 69xxx on 10/30
Got a text on 10/31 saying my car is on the way to Superior, CO.
Delivery scheduled for 11/5
Red with white interior 19" wheels and tow hitch.
I will update on Thursday.

Good luck on your delivery.
We have similar timeline. I also have a Red but in black interior, FSD, Hitch. Ordered 10/9. VIN received on 10/20. It is 66XXX.
Got text for scheduling on 10/26 and pickup is on 11/6.

Which checklist are you taking with you?

Good luck on your delivery.
We have similar timeline. I also have a Red but in black interior, FSD, Hitch. Ordered 10/9. VIN received on 10/20. It is 66XXX.
Got text for scheduling on 10/26 and pickup is on 11/6.

Which checklist are you taking with you?

I've seen a few checklists around. I'll probably go with whichever list is newest. If you find a good one please respond. Thanks

Picked up my parents little twin on Saturday! VIN #xx638 and had double pane windows.. The car was perfect, nothing I could find was wrong! Very surprised! Let me tell you, the Y is no slouch! It almost feels faster than both my X and S! Crazy! I'm jealous for my parents!
EA4A908F-C47C-46B8-8166-13751842C793.jpeg
YANDS.jpg

Yes, sadly the X only looks good from the front.

And with the doors open... Thats about it! The S looks good from all angles, IMO.

I also will comment on the ride quality.. Its definitely not as harsh as I was reading about with 19" wheels.. In fact I would not have even noticed or said anything about it if it wasnt brought up already.. I drive an S everyday and its not that much different. What I do like is how nimble it feels. It's a solid car! Impressed me

After patiently waiting 37 days, I just got my VIN!!! No delivery date yet but I know that’s coming soon. Can’t wait!

Order Date: 9/26
VIN Date: 11/2
VIN: 69828
MSM LR/19” tires/Tow hitch/Black int/No FSD

EDIT: Delivery date is now set up 11/9

Last edited:
After patiently waiting 37 days, I just got my VIN!!! No delivery date yet but I know that’s coming soon. Can’t wait!

Order Date: 9/26
VIN Date: 11/2
VIN: 69828
MSM LR/19” tires/Tow hitch/Black int/No FSD

EDIT: Delivery date is now set up 11/9

Good to hear! Unfortunately, I am back to square one today. Today was my pickup day. Called to confirm everything good to go and was informed the car came in damaged. They offered to fix in body shop, but I was not comfortable with that. Not a fun day and back to 4 to 8 weeks of waiting:(