Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy - Hansshow Premium Audio Upgrade?

Please vote below (Choose a single option). I am ready to purchase:

• Version C - 2 Amp, 1 Subwoofer, 2 rear surround speakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Version D - 1 DSP, 1 Amp, 1 Subwoofer, 2 rear surround speakers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see if there is interest in a Group Buy for the (new) Hansshow Premium Audio Upgrade packages. I sent them an inquiry to see if they are interested in setting something up and they replied that they are. I do not know what the offer is yet, but I wanted to see interest. Please respond to the poll. Thanks!

I will work with Hansshow and post what they are willing to offer and what the minimum threshold is.
"tmcgby" is the group buy discount code for 10% off.

So trying to decide between version B and Version E. I don't need the rear speakers. Looks to me like the only difference will be a 15-segment DSP vs. 31 segment. Is that worth the extra $? Has anyone ordered and received $70 off for removing rear speakers from the kit and the 10% group buy discount?

I just sent in a request to do just this. I also don't need the rear speakers. I will post their reply when I receive it.

So trying to decide between version B and Version E. I don't need the rear speakers. Looks to me like the only difference will be a 15-segment DSP vs. 31 segment. Is that worth the extra $? Has anyone ordered and received $70 off for removing rear speakers from the kit and the 10% group buy discount?

Cici just told me that you need to contact them to get the extra discount to reduce the rear speakers price. Please reach out to them directly via whatsapp or email.

Correct: I contacted Cici through Whatsapp and successfully ordered version E without the rear speakers.
I first tried the inquiry on the website with no response (within 2 days). Whatsapp seems very responsive. I did not try Cici's email.

• Informative
Reactions: bbk3e
Email sent to Cici asking for rear-speaker removed price and more info on the difference between the DSP with Version B and Version E. Will share whatever info I get back.
Does anyone know if they provide software for configuring/tweaking these DSPs? I know very little about DSPs (these ones or any others), but in doing a bit of reading it seems that most DSPs usually provide a lot of settings for optimizing the sound. Or perhaps Hannshow has pre-optimized the settings for Model 3?

I received an email back from Cici. Didn't really give much detail of the differences except to say the rear speakers included with Version E are much better and that the DSP with Version E is much better than Version B. I'm still tempted to get Version B without the speakers ...

Edit: BTW, I think I've found the DSP they use for Version B here: US $72.0 17% OFF|Car Intelligent Audio Sound Processor System 4X50W Car Audio Processing Amplifier 15 Band EQ DSP Equalizer Precision Tuning|Multichannel Amplifiers| - AliExpress

Last edited:
Reactions: Kali_3
I received an email back from Cici. Didn't really give much detail of the differences except to say the rear speakers included with Version E are much better and that the DSP with Version E is much better than Version B. I'm still tempted to get Version B without the speakers ...

What about the DSP in Version D?

Email sent to Cici asking for rear-speaker removed price and more info on the difference between the DSP with Version B and Version E. Will share whatever info I get back.
Does anyone know if they provide software for configuring/tweaking these DSPs? I know very little about DSPs (these ones or any others), but in doing a bit of reading it seems that most DSPs usually provide a lot of settings for optimizing the sound. Or perhaps Hannshow has pre-optimized the settings for Model 3?

Do the DSPs act as an amplifier? Or are they just there to optimize sound?

The price for Version B without rear speakers is $431 after the group buy discount. I think this is what I will order as I'm not interested in replacing the existing rear speakers and don't feel it's worth the extra for a better DSP. Seems like a pretty good price to me.