Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Polarizer Filter(s) for Blackvue 650 Dashcam - 28% Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered. Had to not apply the coupon until after getting my address entered. Then I went back and was able to apply (got - 12.81 euro off the combo). I think a $7 euro shipping fee was charged for Canada.

Interesting, maybe I'll try again. I got that message, entered my address, but continued to get the error, but I may be missing something with the French.

update: got it to work, but it still charged me shipping too, thought that was included...almost $8

Last edited:
Interesting, maybe I'll try again. I got that message, entered my address, but continued to get the error, but I may be missing something with the French.

update: got it to work, but it still charged me shipping too, thought that was included...almost $8

The price should be $44.67 total ($24.33 for just the front camera filter), shipped to the US, give or take a little for currency fluctuation. If you were charged more than that you may want to write to customer service to ask why, as using the promotional code you should not have been.

The price should be $44.67 total ($24.33 for just the front camera filter), shipped to the US, give or take a little for currency fluctuation. If you were charged more than that you may want to write to customer service to ask why, as using the promotional code you should not have been.

Ok, AMEX shows US$27.17 total for front filter only. So close enough.

Ok, AMEX shows US$27.17 total for front filter only. So close enough.

The difference could be a combination of currency fluctuation and/or Amex building foreign transaction fees (the company --is-- based in France, even if they are charging in US Dollars) into the transaction.

Glad you are satisfied, and that the company apparently was not doing anything other than what they agreed to.

Mine is on back order now.

Is that what this means?:

Historique de votre commande ayant pour référence XXXXXXXXXX

Votre commande est bien enregistrée mais nécessite un réapprovisionnement.

Vous pouvez accéder au suivi de votre commande et télécharger votre facture dans "Historique des commandes" de la rubrique "Mon compte" sur notre site.
Si vous avez un compte invité, vous pouvez suivre votre commande dans la section "Suivi invité" de notre site.

Is that what this means?:

Looks like it.

I don't speak french, but just plugged that into Google Translate, and the following is what it came up with:

Your order history with reference to XXXXXXXXXX
Your order is well recorded but requires replenishment.

You can access the status of your order and download your invoice from the "Order history " of the "My Account " on our website.
If you have a guest account , you can track your order in the " Guest tracking " section of our website.

I received an email message overnight from my contact, David. He asked me to relay the following information.

They have had a large number of orders, and it has taken the factory a little longer than expected to get them all the stock that they need to fill these orders. David is expecting to receive the inventory to fill all outstanding orders on Thursday, and expects to ship all outstanding orders on Friday.

David also wanted me to remind everyone that the discount code is valid for the Moovika filters for the Blackvue, but not for Blackvue products themselves.

I'm glad people are benefiting from this group buy offer.

Now that a few more are getting them, what about results? Does it significantly cut down he dash / back speaker glare as hoped? Does it add any extra noise due to the lowered light, which would then cause more encoding artifacts and a generally worse picture?

Very interested in hearing a few different peoples first hand experiences from different regions and driving areas/times.

I'd love to see an example of the impact at night. I'm a believer in the daytime benefits, but my sole concern remains nighttime functionality. If it decreases acuity enough to make reading a license plate or seeing other important details impossible, that is going to be a problem. I'd rather have good instead of great during the day if it means I get good instead of bad at night.