Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Had my Y for three months, five weeks in service center

ScoobyDoo82

Mar 22, 2021
Los Angeles (818)
The one that screwed up the car.
It’s irrelevant. Every service center (at least in SoCal) is incompetent. They are staffed by a bunch of clowns. The lady who dealt with my car at the Van Nuys location came straight from Walmart (her declaration). In other words.. the person who handles every vehicle intake used to work at a place that hires the worst of the worst. Not knocking anybody who works at Walmart.. but they aren’t hiring folks with the best résumé. They are hiring folks who will take the lowest salary. Just saying.
If this brand doesn’t vastly improve their customer service soon, a lot of people will not be buying a second (or third) Tesla. I absolutely hate Tesla customer service. The mobile tech showed up at my house literally stoned. Said he had “something in his eyes”..

Reactions: mohy_23

Tha_Ape

Jun 15, 2021
Washington, DC
I've been waiting 3mos on a replacement part for my interior that was blemished on delivery. I'm literally on my 4th appointment for it...

First one had other things noted. the part didn't arrive in time so they created a new ticket just for that part. in the mean time I got homelink. again, they made another appointment since the part wasn't in. said someone put the order in wrong.

During the homelink install I noticed another defect (missing piece inside the frunk), so made a 3rd appointment.

Apparently the part showed up damaged so they made a 4th appointment.

I noted the issue way back in June. my current appointment is mid Sept. but I honestly think it'll be pushed out again for some BS reason.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC