Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to one in person ... never again.
It is a mixed bag. I've been to most of the big Tesla events.

To me the best event was the Model S premiere back in March of 2009. It was rather unpolished, but that was part of the charm. It was inside SpaceX and the relative small scale of it made everyone approachable.

Easily the worst event was the Model X delivery. The less said about that one, the better.

• Informative
Reactions: Aieukl378
Drinking game- Take a drink when...
  • Elon (or any speaker) says "Model 3"
  • Elon (or any speaker) says some form of "Charge"
  • Elon (or any speaker) says "autopilot"
  • Elon (or any speaker) says "really"
I'm looking for more ideas; chime in!

"Maximum Plaid"
"The 'D' "
"Aero wheels"
"Line waiters"
"Token of appreciation"

Last edited:
Reactions: 0ptions
I have a sneaky suspicion that Elon may announce that the production ramp is going to be faster than previously stated. 100 in August, 1500 in September.

Now that they have produced a few dozen cars, they probably have a much better idea of the production line issues and capabilities.

Maybe give everyone a few days off, then totally release the Kraken.

RT

Reactions: peteyswift and S3XY
Hope the event meets (or exceeds) everyone's expectations, and we learn some answers to our questions. What size batteries will be available? Will the base model's range beat the Bolt? Which builds come first? Where are the HUD and spaceship controls hidden?
I'll be reading about it here tomorrow morning.
Robin

Just about 4 hours to go. Wish I could figure out the wait list number. I applied the night of the reveal after I saw the number 300,000 but I am an owner and live in California. So I'm wondering how far I was bumped up, since that was my understanding of the sign up.

Just about 4 hours to go. Wish I could figure out the wait list number. I applied the night of the reveal after I saw the number 300,000 but I am an owner and live in California. So I'm wondering how far I was bumped up, since that was my understanding of the sign up.

You'll likely get your car before December, possibly November, if you take whatever Tesla is offering (e.g. RWD, etc.).

• Disagree
Reactions: MountainRatMat
Status
Not open for further replies.