1. Connect the Tesla Bluetooth to Tesla -Screen-BT-0BA3. Mobile phone should be connected to a0007_bt.I installed my unit, looks good, but I have a few issues...
the online instruction is not for this new unit, i think it is for the old version.
1. How to link my car to this display? I tried to link to this display's bluetooth from my car, it cannot connect, and if I try to make a call from my phone, the ring comes from car speaker for 2 seconds then back to the tiny speak of the display, and bluetooth is still not connected.
2. How to remove this floating car status icon? I turned it off in settings but it keep coming back:
View attachment 878400
View attachment 878401
3: Is there a way to auto connect phones (which had paired via bluetooth in the past) to this display when the driver enter the car? Right now, it always ask me to pair my phone to this display, even on my phone it shows bt is connected to this display. I had unpair, and reconnect.
4: Is it possible to make android auto full screen? I tried carplay, carplay looks 100 times better than AA...
View attachment 878402
2. Seems like the floating car status is an Android Auto bug. I’m mainly using car play for this display with no issues. I own both an android and iPhone btw. The toggle to hide the floating status didn’t work with me too.
3. My display automatically connects without having to re-pair. Maybe try to upgrade the display software ota?
4. Fullscreen with AA seems limited in this display. I get the same results as you.