Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly think the spoiler issue factored into the decision to refund us the 5k. It would be a pretty reasonable case to sue them for failure to provide the package. The whole car couldn't be rejected, but the PUP was sold as a complete package, not piecemeal.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
It is because it was on the order page. No one held a gun to head to press the order button. If one is that upset s/he should have waited. Now is the long delay sucky? Yes but not unacceptable given the disclosure imho.

Ps: can copy and paste to FSD thread.
What? That was not on the order page when I ordered mine.

I wasn't even told at delivery. Technically Tesla could tell me to fark off. I've received no admission that they shorted me at delivery. Nothing except for verbal agreement and promise from random people.

It is because it was on the order page. No one held a gun to head to press the order button. If one is that upset s/he should have waited. Now is the long delay sucky? Yes but not unacceptable given the disclosure imho.

Ps: can copy and paste to FSD thread.

FSD was worded with future implementation, and other fine print. My recollection was that the spoiler was worded with "upon delivery", and changed to "after delivery". Besides, wasn't FSD refunded to those who asked?

FSD was worded with future implementation, and other fine print. My recollection was that the spoiler was worded with "upon delivery", and changed to "after delivery". Besides, wasn't FSD refunded to those who asked?

I just know that my Purchase Agreement -- the only legal document that matters shows the following...
Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 3.47.24 PM.jpg

Zero mention of it being back ordered and a document trail from me that I did not receive it. So, the car that I ordered has not been delivered...

Look, I love my car, but just wondering out loud what Tesla would do if I said, "I want a refund. The car as spec'd was not delivered and you have made no serious effort to rectify the situation."

just received this reply from my most recent query of “when?”

Thank you for contacting Tesla Customer Support. I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet had your spoiler installed. We are in the process of shipping the spoilers to the service centers for installation. Your spoiler will be shipped to your preferred service center and they will reach out to you to schedule an appointment for the installation. Your account has been notated that you are owed this installation and it will be performed once the spoiler is received at the service center.

I apologize for any frustration this delay may cause and appreciate your patience as we work toward getting the parts shipped and installed for you.

Thank you for being a Tesla owner and helping to transition the world to sustainable energy.

Tom B. | Tesla Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd. Draper, UT 84020
(877) 798-3752 | [email protected]

I responded with...

tom,

thx for your response, but with all due respect, your message is 3rd time I’ve been promised ‘soon!’

either give me a date, or please cut me a check, it’s that simple given we’re 5 months past delivery!

and of course, that goes DOUBLE for dual motor perf badge!

thx,

dave

I honestly think the spoiler issue factored into the decision to refund us the 5k. It would be a pretty reasonable case to sue them for failure to provide the package. The whole car couldn't be rejected, but the PUP was sold as a complete package, not piecemeal.

please, don’t even start confusing the REFUND with parts of the package.
doing so just enables this type of behavior from tesla.

I want them to succeed as much as any on this board,
but it’s time to put on big boy panties n solve this sh*t!

View attachment 369997 I received an email the other day ... after busting their balls thru theTesla Portal. If they actually have it, it will be amazing since I live on east coast and we are the Tesla insignificant coast lol!
P.s- I have a SC appointment Monday!

@Sg911,

So does this mean the SC has it? I JUST sent an email to Tesla Support as well doing alittle ‘busting’ myself....we’ll see what they say. I’m ready for the ‘canned’ response but seriously getting tired of this waiting game.

Ski

Reactions: Sg911
@Sg911,

So does this mean the SC has it? I JUST sent an email to Tesla Support as well doing alittle ‘busting’ myself....we’ll see what they say. I’m ready for the ‘canned’ response but seriously getting tired of this waiting game.

Ski
Good question! I will tell you on Monday . Make sure you escalate your ticket on the portal . You’ll get the typical canned response and so I responded with this is bullshit back... and you will get someone behind the scenes attention. With TESLA the squeaky wheel gets the spoiler :eek:

Reactions: Skione65
Wtf lol- So reading all your feedback ...I called to confirm that they have the spoiler even tho the email I received said they are ready to install it. Guess what, they don’t have any!!! So the representative also said the guy who emailed me iabout installing Is no longer at TESLA ( so unexpected right) and he is going to escalate it to a Manager again. What a crock of *sugar* this company is!!!