Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone got Teslamate running on Synology NAS V7?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been trying to get Teslamate working on my Synology DS216+ with DSM 7.0.1-42218.
I've followed 3 'idiots guides' and am sill not having any luck (Idiot's guide to getting this working on a Synology NAS · Issue #113 · adriankumpf/teslamate, Teslamate not running on Synology DS713+ · Issue #765 · adriankumpf/teslamate, BRAVO! Working on my Synology NAS in minutes! · Issue #78 · adriankumpf/teslamate)
I can get it to show the Grafana page on :3000 but if I try to log in to the Teslamate page at :4000 then all I get is
'The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.'

Any thoughts why?

Kind regards
wow

Hi. I got this working on a Synology NAS in a Docker environment. I had a lot of issues but finally, I got it to work. It has been up sinds august 2021 without a single issue. I don't recall all the issues I had bu I do remember I had to put the docker compose file in the hidden folder @docker instead of the docker folder that was nog hidden. I also recommend another application that is calles TeslaUsb, you install it on a raspberry pi (I used the cheap zero pi) and it will send all daschcam and sentry footage to your NAS. You plug the pi into the USB connection in the car (In the glovebox for my model Y). Once you get near your wifi network you configured, it will offload all the files to the folder you specified during configuration. Hope this helps a little bit.

kind regards,

Edouard

Reactions: Hes Paul