Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone paid for your Tesla through Plastiq?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've purchased two cars using Plastiq over the years and haven't had a problem. We use them for our mortgage each month, too. For the last year or so you've been able to get 3x points using your Chase card with Plastiq on certain transactions, so that article makes more sense when you consider that.

OmegaZ - Did you send your checks to the right address that Tesla gave you? When we bought our Model X using Plastiq, we learned that we had to send our checks (we split it up between different cards to maximize rewards) to different addresses given to us by Tesla. It was really easy to change them on our Plastiq account for each one. Just curious if you were sending it to the right address since you get a confirmation when they've been cashed by Tesla.
bennettbb - I am curious, would you please let me know how you used Platiq for your Model X? Thanks a lot,

You use them type in Tesla as the vendor and everything automatically fills in. What you will need is the amount you are putting in and then the RN and your name. They also ask for a copy of the agreement from Tesla.

I need to contact Plastiq to make sure if plastiq can wire down payment to tesla and I can pay plastiq with chase visa card. I need to make sure if it works. Tesla said they accept wire transfer. I just need to make sure plastiq will work. How can I contact plastiq regarding this? I called the customer service line and its a machine talking. Can someone help pls?