Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received the 14-50 wall connector yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears the wall connector with the integrated 14-50 plug has been pulled from the Tesla shop online I was going to order one today because my old clippercreek unit finally took a dump. But it's nowhere to be found on the Tesla website.

upload_2019-2-13_13-47-14.png

well, I'm guessing due to a glitch I ended up getting a shipment notification for a second one. Unfortunately I was charged for both as well. If anyone is interested in my other one, I'll sell it for what I paid ($531 after tax) plus shipping. I have no idea what shipping would cost...

I figure this will be easier than trying to return it to Tesla.

well, I'm guessing due to a glitch I ended up getting a shipment notification for a second one. Unfortunately I was charged for both as well. If anyone is interested in my other one, I'll sell it for what I paid ($531 after tax) plus shipping. I have no idea what shipping would cost...

Where in Illinois are you? Northern or Southern? I have friends/family in the area if you'd be willing to have someone pick it up.

Did someone snag this from you yet?