Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Tesla paused 7.0 roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another consideration when trying to draw conclusions is that not all Tesla owners are registered TMC members. Some TMC members likely don't frequent TMC as often as other hard-core enthusiasts do. Of those TMC members that have been on TMC in the past 3 days, I suspect many are focused on other V7 feedback threads and may not have even tried to update the Tracker (myself included -- sorry, I had 3 poor experiences with Google error messages attempting to update the Order Tracking Spreadsheet last month and never got any of my data input, so I gave up trying to use all Google shared spreadsheets.)

Another consideration when trying to draw conclusions is that not all Tesla owners are registered TMC members. Some TMC members likely don't frequent TMC as often as other hard-core enthusiasts do. Of those TMC members that have been on TMC in the past 3 days, I suspect many are focused on other V7 feedback threads and may not have even tried to update the Tracker (myself included -- sorry, I had 3 poor experiences with Google error messages attempting to update the Order Tracking Spreadsheet last month and never got any of my data input, so I gave up trying to use all Google shared spreadsheets.)

Sometimes forum members fail to realize that less than 10% of owners are active members. There are 5,632 active Members of the forum and "global cumulative sales passed 90,000 units by October 2015" according to Wikipedia.
Just something to think about when basing conclusions off of forum feedback.
Capture.PNG

Just go to a SC and look ... everyone is on 7.0.

I'm a fairly active member on TMC, but I also won't use the tracker because the last time I did, it asked to create a new login and that in itself was too much trouble. I got 7.0 the first early morning it rolled out.