Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Spleen, Can you please let me know how much shipping came out to when you find out tomorrow?

Mahalo and congrats.

3 G's, That's the delivery fee shown on the Monroney windows sticker. I think the current amount is $1200. It doesn't change regardless of the distance from factory to state. Maybe you are thinking of it being different when its re-shipped from a final destination when purchasing an Inventory car or CPO.

3 G's, That's the delivery fee shown on the Monroney windows sticker. I think the current amount is $1200. It doesn't change regardless of the distance from factory to state. Maybe you are thinking of it being different when its re-shipped from a final destination when purchasing an Inventory car or CPO.

Yeah, I got confused. For some reason, I thought I paid $ 3000 which was not reflected on the Monroney sticker when I bought my factory S. I guess not. I was using that amount when I was trying to configure my wife's 3. Thanks.

CONGRATS Spleen on your first Model 3! Thanks for letting me be there for the delivery :) IMG_0436.jpg

Thanks all! It’s a gorgeous car - will have more impressions after we get the car this weekend (my dad is driving it around for now).

odub - we have another M3 delivery that’s probably coming up in 2-3 wks (car loaded on boat coming to HI), ‘we’ll keep people notified about the next one too (I know you meant it as a joke, but it’s funny that there really is another delivery)