TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Heater Connection?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Timothy Meredith, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Timothy Meredith

I recently had my car serviced and got it back and have zero heat.. I'm sure it something simple like something being unplugged and was hoping someone could send me a manual or steer me where to look to plug it back in to save me a 2hr round trip journey back to the service center. (or worse if I have to drop it off and come back later..)

For a 2013 P85

2. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

Range mode on? A/C (fan) off?

3. Maximapolak

Maximapolak Member

If it happened right after the service, I'd go back and get it sorted out.

4. spottyq

spottyq Member

If you're in the US state that force Tesla to disclose their service manual, just pay for a one day access.
    Otherwise, search for 'Tesla service' on the pirate bay. :)

Good luck !