Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Fight the FUD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice Flow Chart, good ammo in discussions

IMG_6874.jpeg

Elon is creating a whole new civilization on Mars

What civilization?
On what Mars? The candy bar?

FYI, JerryRigEverything is now being paid by Ford to push FUD about FSD Beta.

What FUD?
The screen shot you posted is factual in illustrating what BlueCruise does, and what FSD can't.

Why so butt-sore about reality?

So annoying when people thumbs down a post and don't explain themselves. Especially when the post they are commenting on has more than one point, which one are you disagreeing with?

I honestly believe that when a post is so obviously insincere, it's better to disagree with a reaction and move on, instead of detailing the thread.

You can tell he's not here to have a conversation like an adult. He's here to distract from the conversation we are trying to have.

It's factual that BlueCruise has hands-free operation in certain circumstances while that feature won't come out until v12.4 for FSD. But that doesn't mean it isn't incredibly shady that JerryRigEverything took a paid sponsorship from Ford and farmed engagement without disclosing that relationship by denigrating FSD. He only disclosed the relationship several days later on YouTube.

So if it wasn't already blinding obviously, I was disagreeing with him defending a shady influencer who cares more about money than the truth. But now that you ask, the joke about mars was also dumb, so I'll say I disagree with the entire post.

The so called hands free for BlueCruise is just a gimmick that works of select highways. Technically Tesla had that several years ago, except in the abundance of caution they had the wheel nag.

Today the FSD is practically hands free across all roads as long as you keep your eyes on the road and nags come up very very rarely once over several minutes.

The power of fraud gaslighting media.

Pualleeese, cut the hype and use a bit of common sense.
Judging by the accents, the interviews were taking place in Australia. Where the best-selling car is (not a Tesla):

You have to be an uber-car geek, or a Tesla nut, to know what the best selling car in the WORLD was in 2023.
Admit it - you have NO idea what the best-selling car in the world in 2022 was ...

Right!
(google it, if you care)!

Pualleeese, cut the hype and use a bit of common sense.
Judging by the accents, the interviews were taking place in Australia. Where the best-selling car is (not a Tesla):

You have to be an uber-car geek, or a Tesla nut, to know what the best selling car in the WORLD was in 2023.
Admit it - you have NO idea what the best-selling car in the world in 2022 was ...

Right!
(google it, if you care)!

At least, assuming Tesla sells more cars every year, it isn't going to be difficult to guess 2024, 2025, or 2026, for that matter.

Reactions: UkNorthampton