Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi, I’m a short seller

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to TMC. We just need more of you.

I really like your spirit of hoping for company to fail, preferably go bankrupt so that stock can nose dive to zero.

Tesla enthusiast club is the perfect place for you to be.

Lets start: Elon is scam artist. Tesla leeches money from the govt. EVs are a fad. GW is a hoax.

Now your turn.

Way to welcome a new member. You are a real gem. And Elon is not a scam artist, just a pot smoking poor excuse for a CEO.

... Elon is not a scam artist, just a pot smoking poor excuse for a CEO.

Apparently he took one puff, and then announced that he didn't like it. That makes him a pot smoker??? As for being a poor CEO, he built the company that brought back electric cars after GM sued the State of CA over the EV mandate and crushed the EV1, and that is building the best electric cars you can buy today, and he built the first private company to send re-supply rockets to the ISS, and which is on track to being the first private company to send astronauts into space. I'd say he's one of the best CEOs around. Some folks think he's having mental issues due to stress now, but he is an extremely competent CEO.

Way to welcome a new member.
No one likes shorters here. Surprised?

You are a real gem. And Elon is not a scam artist, just a pot smoking poor excuse for a CEO.
Maybe you should go and do something valuable with your life instead of being little anklebitter that is trying to drag down people that actually do something worthwhile like reusable rockets or electric cars that people actually want, eh?

No one likes shorters here. Surprised?

Maybe you should go and do something valuable with your life instead of being little anklebitter that is trying to drag down people that actually do something worthwhile like reusable rockets or electric cars that people actually want, eh?
Everyone over here and on all of the troll sites - like Bloomberg, CNBC, etc.. - who claim Musk is a shitty CEO, I am sure are the losers who haven't done a single thing in their life that benefited others. They would not have even started a mom & pop store selling hats. All they know is to write these hit pieces on heros when they falter, to change the pubic opinion to bring them down.

Pathetic losers ! These are bottom feeding hyenas and rats.

Even with almost no competition, Tesla is incinerating cash, failing to improving profit margins, and accumulating excessive amounts of debt. The company will get crushed when major auto companies like daimler and bmw enters the market. IMO, Tesla's shareholders will get slaughtered by the debt restructuring or partial liquidation of the company's assets when the company inevitably defaults on its debt. I predict this will happen within a few years.

Last edited:
Even with almost no competition, Tesla is incinerating cash, failing to improving profit margins, and accumulating excessive amounts of debt. The company will get crushed when major auto companies like daimler and bmw enters the market. IMO, Tesla's shareholders will get slaughtered by the debt restructuring or partial liquidation of the company's assets when the company inevitably defaults on its debt. I predict this will happen within a few years.

Fasten your seatbelt. The BMW i3 is coming!
Watch out, the Bolt is coming!
model-3-vs-chevy-bolt-july-18.jpg

111-7-898x542.png

Did you watch the EQC unveiling? Those specs, Tesla is toast!
:D

Everyone over here and on all of the troll sites - like Bloomberg, CNBC, etc.. - who claim Musk is a shitty CEO, I am sure are the losers who haven't done a single thing in their life that benefited others. They would not have even started a mom & pop store selling hats. All they know is to write these hit pieces on heros when they falter, to change the pubic opinion to bring them down.

Pathetic losers ! These are bottom feeding hyenas and rats.

:(

Very few people accomplish great things. And of the people who do accomplish great things, very few fail to do a lot of really nutty things also. Nikola Tesla himself is a good example of this.

If nobody has said this before, I am going to call it Daniel's Law.
Yes, it is very well known that great people had their quirks and craziness (most likely you cannot have one without another so you simply have to put up with it). For example, there was that one guy that discovered certain set of laws describing how gravity influences bodies. Same guy also wasted 20 years of his life on alchemy. We are so nice we don't put it in school textbooks.

Yes, it is very well known that great people had their quirks and craziness (most likely you cannot have one without another so you simply have to put up with it). For example, there was that one guy that discovered certain set of laws describing how gravity influences bodies. Same guy also wasted 20 years of his life on alchemy. We are so nice we don't put it in school textbooks.

Yep. He also went after counterfeiters when he was in charge of the mint.

The company will get crushed when major auto companies like daimler and bmw enters the market.

I wish you were wrong, but it’s obvious you’re right. After seeing how Barnes & Noble crushed Amazon and Blockbuster Video destroyed Netflix, what hope is there for Tesla? And that’s without even considering the sad tale of how Nokia eviscerated that scrappy little Apple company & their silly idea of a phone without a physical keyboard.

I didnt say he was and addict.

You said he was a "pot smoking poor excuse for a CEO." Someone who takes a puff once and then says he doesn't care for it is hardly a "pot smoking" anything.

I think you'd have a hard time finding a CEO of any big legacy company that does not drink alcohol, which is far worse.

Musk has plenty of flaws, as does every human being. Being a pot smoker is not one of them. And what his companies have accomplished is evidence enough that he is a competent CEO. And unlike most CEOs, who would sell their own mother to the knacker plant if it would make some profit and earn them a quarterly bonus, Musk has a vision to make the world a better place by electrifying transportation.

But I am biased because both of my Teslas have been fantastic cars.