Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest kilometres and any problems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I was wondering if everyone would like to share the kilometres (miles) they've got on their cars and any problems that you've noticed in the time? Rattles? Squeaks? Things not working etc.?

i guess I'm just wondering the long term viability of all those electronics in a shaking and vibrating container... I know my iPhone is still going strong after almost 3 years and I'd hope that the MS is built better!

Hi all, I was wondering if everyone would like to share the kilometres (miles) they've got on their cars and any problems that you've noticed in the time? Rattles? Squeaks? Things not working etc.?

i guess I'm just wondering the long term viability of all those electronics in a shaking and vibrating container... I know my iPhone is still going strong after almost 3 years and I'd hope that the MS is built better!

All cars have electronics now so the concern would be with all cars if it was a problem.

Vertically, I've gotten Lithie up to 14,103 feet. :biggrin:

Horizontally, we have just over 19,000 miles. No real issues, pano does creak over really bumpy roads and I've got the inverter chirp. Both I'll have taken care of at my 25,000 mile check out.

Still love driving her.