Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest production VIN in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody getting 8888 can flip it to a Chinese billionaire for $$$$.

Three. The number 3 (三, Pinyin: sān, jyutping: saam 1) sounds similar to the character for "birth" (生, Pinyin: shēng, jyutping: saang 1), and is considered a lucky number. The number 3 is significant since there are three important stages in a man's life (birth, marriage and death). Don't think my wife will let me flip it though!

Good luck to whoever getting 4444...

Christine%2Bposter.jpg

Don't get the reference to 4444, I understand 3333 is cool as it's the Model 3, too bad we won't have someone get the VIN of three 3's as those are test cars, and I don't think anyone has reported seeing that one. Some employee must have 33.

-Randy

Don't get the reference to 4444, I understand 3333 is cool as it's the Model 3, too bad we won't have someone get the VIN of three 3's as those are test cars, and I don't think anyone has reported seeing that one. Some employee must have 33.

-Randy

The Chinese, Vietnamese, the Korean and the Japanese are superstitious about the number four because it is a homonym for "death" in their languages.

From a private meeting with investors organized by Deutsch Bank:
Tesla head of investment relation Aaron Chew said Model 3 production will reach 1000wk in January.
Main production bottleneck has been solved and has cash to see it through as long as Model 3 hits 5000 unit a week by end of Q2

This was apparently from Reuters; anyone know more?